Today's Top Transportation Providers Count On DDC. You Can, Too.
The market volatility caused by the novel coronavirus, “COVID-19”, has exacerbated the global supply chain, with many transportation and logistics decision-makers reeling in shock as they plan their next move. We're here to help.
We are privileged to support this industry today and every day with reliable business continuity. We prioritize transparency and timeliness in our service delivery and our communication with our partners, while simultaneously working in tandem with the government agencies where our teams live and work in order to aid in the fight against this pandemic.
If you'd like to learn more about DDC's business continuity and how it's helping today's top carriers and 3PLs keep moving, Contact Us now.
Here are some useful resources to help you learn how the market is being affected by COVID-19:
- We recently surveyed supply chain executives on how their business priorities have shifted, the disruption to their operational budgets and to what initiative their dollars are being reallocated to survive the pandemic. Click here to download the full report for free.
- Global crises can potentially create opportunities for fraud, corruption and Black Market activity – including abduction of sensitive client data and classified financial records. Transportation and logistics providers are not immune to this threat. Learn more about the risks COVID-19 poses to your data security and how to protect your business with this insight from DDC's own data analytics team.
- If you are considering BPO for future business continuity amid COVID-19, possible future pandemics or any other crisis, our experts strongly advise that you prioritize these criteria in your search.
- This recent LTL Market Update ft. DDC's own Donna Kintop covers trends in volumes, rates and capacity, and forecasted changes due to current and predicted events.
- This webinar we recently presented dives deep into the data for exactly how, where and when this pandemic hit the global supply chain the hardest.
- Volumes are fluctuating up and capacity is tightening. DDC's Chad Crotty and FreightWaves' Zach Strickland cover what specific items LTL carrier and carrier partners need to address, short and long-term. Watch the video below:
If you have any questions or concerns, we're here to help.
Email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply fill out this Contact Us form.