Tempor Id Eu Nisl Nunc Mi Ipsum Faucibus Vitae Sollicitudin Congue Quisque Egestas Diam In Arcu Quis Viverra
A leading third-party logistics provider needed better visibility into near real-time data, sourced from their nationwide fleets.
DDC FPO built and implemented DDC Sync, an enterprise application that improved their data visibility by 6 hours.
Improved access to bill of lading (BOL) data allowed leadership to make more efficient and profitable routing decisions, supported valuable relationships with partner organizations, and helped to streamline back-office operations.
The Custom Companies, Inc. is a full-service transportation company dedicated to meeting shippers’ needs by providing world-class service with a hands-on, personalized approach. The company offers a complete range of transportation services, including less than truckload (LTL) services, in all 50 states.
The Custom Companies had already partnered with DDC for other solutions, including Freight Billing. Now, they were seeking a solution that would enable them to access data faster, build informed contingency plans, and optimize resources in near real-time. DDC offered them an opportunity to try DDC Sync, a new enterprise solution for capturing and transmitting bill of lading (BOL) data.
DDC Sync is an enterprise technology solution that contains a native Android app for truck drivers and a powerful web-based portal for terminal administrators and management.
This solution optimizes data flows, workforce management, and logistics planning by empowering drivers to capture BOLs faster with greater accuracy, streamlining cross-team communication, and enabling system interoperability.
This software suite comes with several features that align well with The Custom Companies’ needs, including:
- Smart mobile capture technology
- Cutting-edge driver tracking and GPS tagging
- Secure two-way and group communication
- Real-time reporting, dashboards, and automated alerts
- Engaging, adoption-driving gamification
At the time, DDC Sync was still in its development phase, and DDC offered The Customs Companies an opportunity to beta test and provided feedback on the solution.
- Improved Data Visibility By 6 Hours
- Expedited Data Capture With Mobile, In-Cab Smart OCR
- Proactive Load Planning, Dock Operations, Route Optimization, And Asset Utilization
- Successful Driver Adoption And Overall Improved Driver Experience
- Reduced Inbound Customer Service Concerns
- ProactiveEmpowered Better, Faster Data-Driven Decision Making With Validated And Verified Data