Customs Brokerage & International Shipments in 2021
Register for this free online course to learn how international shipping and customs processing has changed in the post-Brexit landscape of 2021.
For the duration of the course, you’ll receive a daily lesson in your inbox. Here’s a brief preview of each lesson:
- Lesson #1: Introduction to International Shipping Post-Brexit – An overview of how Brexit has affected international shipping so far, and what additional changes are on the horizon.
- Lesson #2: What VAT Changes Mean for Businesses – An explanation of Brexit-related Value-Added Tax (VAT) changes, including new obligations for business-to-consumer (B2C) eCommerce sellers.
- Lesson #3: Choosing the Right Post-Brexit Shipping Option – A primer on how to navigate fundamental processes like shipping and customs management in 2021.
- Lesson #4: The NI Protocol and Special Considerations for Food & Agribusiness – A closer look at the Northern Ireland Protocol and its implications for the trade and transport of food goods.
- Lesson #5: Understanding Customs Compliance – Guidance on how to overcome customs compliance challenges and ensure timely freight delivery across borders.
All five lessons were put together by the freight and logistics experts at DDC FPO.